Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Shall we blog?

So I've been feeling a strong urge to blog. I love writing and my thoughts and happenings are often recorded, but on paper (or other various places my pen finds itself). So, I would like to continue, or restart I suppose, this blog that was set up so long ago. Last August, I wrote 'Back to It' and really thought I was. Let's try this again.
Here I am, twenty three years old, a fresh college grad, young, spirited and ready to go. It's time. I need to get out there and explore this world I've so long felt pulled towards. There are so many questions surrounding me right now, mainly ones of the next step towards my career, my goal. Questions expecting a plan and a "where I see myself in five years" answer. Not a bad thing to be diligent in my work but, you see, that's just not me. I do not have a single solitary goal for myself. There are just too many wonderful things! This kid needs adventure, discovery, romance, and wonder. Much of that can be found in my own 'backyard', but I suppose what I'm saying is, I'm now in a transition period. I'm being faced with milestones and the rummaging through things of old, bringing back such sweet memories that have been tucked deep down for some time. Now is the time to act. Let's not let this time, our youth, the years pass by! -says I to mineself. It is time to find a new job. It is time to take a trip, to leave the country, to breathe air on the opposite side of the world again, to write more stories and compile what I have, to act, to make music, to find you, to be me.
I can see that much of my writing may not make much sense to any who happens to read it. But that's ok. If my words are enjoyed, I will be pleased.
Now, shall we blog?

No comments: